Admission & Application
Admission and Application
Login HERE with your UID after NOVEMBER 1 to begin your application
If you would like to receive a reminder about important submission deadlines, please fill out this form here.
Students from all majors and across all four years of study are eligible to apply (rising freshman to rising senior, and transfers).
- All applicants must submit an application form, unofficial transcript, statement of purpose, and writing sample by the deadlines below:
- For current UMD students: December 1 for early decision, March 1 final deadline.
- For incoming freshmen: May 1.
- For transfer students: Rolling admissions based on availability, deadline no later than May 15.
- Students must also complete and submit a Resident Life Housing contract and deposit for on-campus living to be considered for this program (see published deadlines at Resident Life.)
- Applications will be reviewed by a committee, and selection will be based on academic performance, the writing sample, and statement of purpose.
Questions should be sent to: email@example.com.
Login HERE with your UID to begin your application. Our application site is closed from early September through the month of October. If you are having difficulty logging in during this time please wait until November 1st.